Together with your Transfer Peer Mentor you'll meet other new transfer students, learn more about the University, and become part of the Warhawk community through campus-wide traditions! Warhawk Welcome is required for new freshmen and highly recommended for new transfer students, even commuters!
- Residence Hall Move-In: extended move-in process between August 20-28. Sign up for your "Extended Drop-Only" shift through the Housing Portal.
- Warhawk Welcome:
- Monday, August 30: Warhawk Welcome Check-in.
- Between 1:00-4:30pm, stop by the University Center Hamilton Room. You'll receive your Warhawk Welcome shirt as well as program information.
- 7:00pm: First session, Glow Night event following.
- Tuesday, August 31: Warhawk Welcome
- Sessions from 9:30am-4pm and 6:30-8:00pm, OutDoor Movie following.
- Wednesday, September 1: Warhawk Welcome
- Sessions from 10:00am-3:00pm and 7:00-9:00pm, to include painting Warhawk Drive and RU Purple.
- Your specific Warhawk Welcome schedule will be posted to your UW-Whitewater app agenda in mid-August. Your Transfer Peer Mentor will also provide additional scheduling information during your small group sessions.
- Questions? Contact the First Year Experience Office at 262-472-3205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First day of classes: Thursday, September 2