Homecoming will be bigger than ever this year! Gather your friends and plan to meet us back in Whitewater for a fun-filled weekend. We are finalizing our plans so continue to check back for more details as we get closer to the date.
Looking for a place to stay? Here's a list of accommodations in the area. Limited on-campus guest housing is available. See more details here.
Questions? Contact Amy Oeding at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-472-7033.
Friday, Oct. 29
Alumni welcome booth | Noon-5 p.m. in the University Center
- Stop by the alumni welcome booth when you arrive in town. Learn about all the activities happening on Friday and Saturday, check-in for the 50-year reunion, join a campus tour, pick up your preordered event tickets (see form below), visit the Homecoming photo booth for a souvenir photo, collect some alumni swag and meet fellow alumni. It is the place to be on Friday!!
Campus tours | 2 and 3 p.m. starting in the University Center
- Meet your tour guide at the alumni welcome booth for a campus tour. A tour by coach bus is available at 2 p.m. and walking tours will start at 2 and 3 p.m. Registration through the form below is requested. Sign-up may also be available on Friday.
Reunion dinner and reception honoring the classes of 1970 and 1971 (advance ticket required) | 5-8 p.m. in the University Center Old Main Ballroom
- Join us to honor the Classes of 1970 and 1971 as they celebrate their 50-year reunion. The evening includes a reception, dinner, live entertainment and a short program. All alumni are welcome to attend. Preregistration is required through the form below.
Saturday, Oct. 30
Alumni Hospitality Tent and Warhawk Parade | 9-10:30 a.m. on Main Street near Andersen Library
- This is a great place to meet up with fellow alumni on Saturday. Visit the tent for some fresh-baked pastries and hot beverages. Then grab a front-row seat for the Homecoming parade at 10 a.m.
Warhawk Tennis Alumni Event (preregistration required) | 10 a.m. at the Warhawk Outdoor Tennis Complex
- Join fellow tennis alumni to celebrate the newly renovated Warhawk outdoor tennis facility. You can choose to attend their ceremony, play tennis and enjoy a tailgate lunch. Preregistration is required through the Tennis Alumni Event webpage.
Campus tours | 10:30 a.m. starting in the Hospitality Tent
- Meet your tour guide at the hospitality tent for a campus walking tour after the parade. Registration through the form below is requested. Sign-up may also be available on Saturday.
Alumni Marching Band Reunion (preregistration required) | 11 a.m. at the practice field north of the Kachel Field House
- Join marching band alumni from across the decades and current band members to entertain the Homecoming game crowd. You can choose to play in the stands during the game, get out on the field during halftime or stop by the post-game reception. Preregistration is required through the Marching Band Reunion webpage.
Alumni tailgate lunch (advance ticket required) | 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the Coulthart Pavilion
- Join fellow alumni and Athletics Hall of Fame recipients for a box lunch before the football game. Preregistration is required through the form below.
Homecoming football game | 1 p.m. in Perkins Stadium
- Plan to attend the Homecoming football game versus UW-Eau Claire in the newly resurfaced Perkins Stadium. Halftime entertainment includes the UW-Whitewater Marching Band including their alumni members. Tickets can be purchased in advance through the form below or at the ticket window on game day.
Athletics Hall of Fame Ceremony (advance ticket required) | 4:30 p.m. in the University Center Hamilton Room
- Join us as we induct the 2021 Athletics Hall of Fame Class. The evening includes a reception, dinner and induction ceremony. Visit the Hall of Fame webpage to view the list of inductees, register for the event or donate. Preregistration is required.
Note: All activities are subject to change or cancellation based on current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Click the tabs below to register for Homecoming activities or complete the 50-Year Reunion Memory Book Questionnaire.