MyMeals is available exclusively for juniors, seniors, graduate students, students who live off-campus or not required to have a meal plan, faculty, and staff.
MyMeals consists of a block of meals to be used at campus dining locations.
Enroll in a Meal Plan »
The cost per meal is $7.54 each. If you run out of meals you can purchase more. The MyMeals meal plan offers students substantial savings over retail value. There are four reasons to choose a MyMeals plan.
- Convenience. The variety, quality and value of our meals often exceed anything else found in Whitewater.
- Flexibility. MyMeals allows you to use meals multiple times during a dining period, as many times or as few times as you'd like during each week.
- Easier to budget money when you are on a meal plan. With a meal plan you always know that even when money is running low, you have meals to get you through the week.
- You stay connected to your friends and classmates. Enjoy the socializing that goes on during meals, allowing you to get together or stay together with members of a study group, meet that person who sits next to you in class, or get together with friends.
Learn more about the Student MyMeals Plan!
Learn more about the Staff MyMeals Plan!
Terms & Conditions of all other meal plans apply to the MyMeals Plan. In addition, specific to the MyMeals plan include:
- You must enroll in a 25, 50, or 75 MyMeals plan first.
- Unused meals at the end of the fall semester WILL roll over to the spring semester.
- Unused meals at the end of the spring semester WILL expire.
- Unused meals are non-refundable.
- After the initial sign up for "MyMeals," you may buy additional meals through the fall or spring semester.