Warhawk Aquatics and the Williams Center Pool offers a safe and inviting environment supported by educated, enthusiastic and professional American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards. It is our mission to provide a place for physical activity and leisure to individuals with different needs and goals as well as educate participants on water safety practices.
General Pool Policies
- University students, faculty/staff, and community members with monthly, silver or gold memberships may use the pool during University open swim times. Guests are allowed to use the pool as long as they present a guest pass that can be purchased in 100 Williams Center.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed in the pool area during open swim times.
- Swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
- Swimmers must show proper identification (during University swim time)
- Swimmers are not allowed to store valuable items in the pool office or at the table. Lockers are available in the General Locker Room.
- Swimming suits are required. No one is allowed to swim in cut-offs, spandex, sports bras or shorts.
- T-shirts may be worn over swimsuits.
- Use of the High Dive or Starting blocks during open swim is prohibited.
- No backwards entry from the diving board or side of pool.
- The diving wheel on the low dive must remain all the way to the front.
- No eyeglasses can be worn while in either pool.
Eligibility for Usage of the Pool Facilities
Students, Faculty/Staff and Community Members. Patrons may use the pool under the following categories:
- Recreation Swimmers (open swim time)
- Class instruction (HPRC, SCUBA, Community and Recreation Sports aqua aerobics)
- Team and Club Sport use (advanced scheduling required through Rec Sports)
- Intramural activities
- Special Interest groups (advanced scheduling required through Rec Sports)
Guests who use the pool must present a guest pass to the lifeguards upon entering the pool. These guest passes can be purchased in the Rec Sports Office, 100 Williams Center.
Anyone under the age of 18 is only allowed in the pool during J-hawks Aquatic Club practice and camp swim.