Schedule an Appointment on Main Campus
Who is assigned as my advisor?
To view your advisor's name, sign into WINS. Click AAR – BASED ON COURSE UNITS > ADVISORS.
You can schedule a meeting by:
- Call our office at (262) 472-4646
- Stop by our front desk located in the Roseman Building, Room 2054
- Use the Navigate student success management system to make, update, or cancel an appointment with your academic advisor in the Academic Advising & Exploration Center.
To download the app, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “Navigate Student” or follow the direct links below. After downloading, search within the app for “Whitewater.” Log in using your UW-Whitewater NetID and password.
You may also access many of these functionalities on the desktop version of Navigate by logging in at uww.navigate.eab.com.
- The Academic Advising & Exploration Center is open Monday - Friday, 7:45 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- Meetings cannot be scheduled via e-mail.
- Pre-Advise appointments are typically scheduled for 15 minutes. Advise appointments are typically scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Plan ahead to schedule any academic advising appointments. Advising appointments can usually be obtained soon after the request is made; however, during peak times, appointments may take longer to schedule.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your meeting, please either do so using Navigate or call us at (262) 472-4646 as soon as possible.
- Prospective students seeking advisement should call the Admissions Office at 414-472-1440 for an appointment.