Post a Job
To post a job, sign up for Handshake and connect with UW-Whitewater. Follow these instructions to sign up.
- Go to https://app.joinhandshake.com
- Under “Employers & Career Centers”, enter your business email address. Do not use personal email addresses (ie: gmail, yahoo, charter, etc)
- Select “I’m an Employer”
- Enter your work contact information and create a password, then click Sign Up
- Select the types of students you would like to recruit and enter your Alma Mater (optional)
- Read through the Employer Guidelines and designate if you are a third party recruiter or not
- Check your email and click the link to confirm your email address
- If your company is in Handshake, request to connect to your company. If you do not see it listed, click on “Create New Company” in the lower right corner. *Note – your request to join your company must be approved by the “owner” of your company’s Handshake profile.
- Connect with schools – make sure to select University of Wisconsin-Whitewater to be able to recruit with us. You can choose to connect with as many schools as you wish.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you have submitted a request to connect so we can approve your request quickly.
Your request to connect with UW-Whitewater will be reviewed for approval. Once you are approved, you can begin posting jobs with us.
If you have any questions on how to use Handshake, please check out https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/categories/202707307-Employer or email me for more information.