Things to Do in the UC
The James R. Connor University Center at UW-Whitewater provides numerous events and experiences to enhance your experience on campus.
- Roberta's Art Gallery provides numerous exhibits and workshops throughout the course of the semester and are free for students.
- Warhawk Alley is equipped with a ten-lane bowling alley and eight billiards tables in addition to free video games, darts, air hockey, and outdoor games!
- The Down Under stage has live music, comedians, and more every week!
- Stop by Summers Auditorium, Wednesday-Saturday evenings for movies.
- There are also events such as Summer on the Mall and Warhawks at Night that take place in the UC every year!
Join us as we celebrate the UC's 60th Anniversary!