If your FAFSA was selected for verification you can find the verification worksheets under the corresponding aid year below. You can also find forms for requesting changes to an existing loan, applying for a Parent PLUS Loan, submitting a Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal and other forms that we may request from you by clicking the appropriate aid year below.
Please be sure that documents and applications have the required signatures to avoid any delays in processing.
Forms can be faxed, mailed or dropped off in person to the Financial Aid Office. If you have scanning capability, forms may also be emailed to the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your student ID number with your document submissions.
Financial Aid Office
130 Hyer Hall
800 W Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190
Please submit documents for the correct aid year. Documents submitted for the wrong aid year will not complete your application. Read all instructions for each document you must submit.
2013-2014 Forms for download
- Dependent Verification Form 2013-2014
- Independent Verification Form 2013-2014
- Parent Non-Tax Filer Worksheet 2013-2014
- Student Non-Tax Filer Worksheet 2013-2014
- Food Stamps Verification Worksheet 2013-2014
- Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet 2013-2014
- Verification of State Support
- Winterim Application
- Parent PLUS Loan 2013-2014 Online Application Instructions
- Graduate PLUS Loan 2013-2014 Online Application
- Alternative Loan Worksheet 2013-2014
- Loan Adjustment Request Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- Release of Infomation Authorization (for Financial Aid only)