If your FAFSA was selected for verification you can find the verification worksheets under the corresponding aid year below. You can also find forms for requesting changes to an existing loan, applying for a Parent PLUS Loan, submitting a Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal and other forms that we may request from you under the appropriate aid year below.
Please be sure that documents and applications have the required signatures to avoid any delays in processing.
Forms can be faxed, mailed or dropped off in person to the Financial Aid Office. If you have scanning capability, forms may also be emailed to the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your student ID number with your document submissions.
Financial Aid Office
130 Hyer Hall
800 W Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190
Please submit documents for the correct aid year. Documents submitted for the wrong aid year will not complete your application. Read all instructions for each document you must submit.
2015-2016 Forms for download
- Dependent Verification Form 2015-2016
- Independent Verification Form 2015-2016
- Parent Non-Tax Filer Worksheet 2015-2016
- Student Non-Tax Filer Worksheet 2015-2016
- Food Stamps Verification Worksheet 2015-2016
- Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet 2015-2016
- Untaxed Income Worksheet 2015-2016
- Verification of State Support Form
- Winterim Application
- Parent PLUS Loan 2015-2016 Online Application
- Graduate PLUS Loan 2015-2016 Online Application
- Private Loan Worksheet 2015-2016
- Release of Information Authorization (for Financial Aid only)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- Loan Adjustment Request Form (for loans already disbursed)