Plan-It Purple Registration
At this program, you will:
- Get to know other new Warhawks
- Learn important information about the campus to help you be better prepared for starting your education here
- Connect with an academic advisor to discuss your academic options
- Register for your classes for the semester
- Begin building connections that will help you become a successful student
- Have fun beginning your UW-Whitewater experience
Plan-It Purple is required for all transfer students and is a full day program from 8:00am until 4:00pm. You must participate in the entire program in order to register for your classes: when completing your Plan-It Purple registration, please select a date which will allow for your full participation for the duration of the program.
New UW-Whitewater undergraduate students are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment deposit. This deposit remains on account during your enrollment at the university. The deposit is never applied to your fees, rather it rolls forward to the next term as a deposit for that term. It is refundable upon request when you separate from UW-Whitewater. Please pay this deposit prior to attending your Plan-It Purple program.
Download the enrollment deposit form.
Please contact Students Accounts regarding the Enrollment Deposit at 262-472-1373.
plan-it purple Registration
Tuesday June, 3 (All Transfers) -
Friday July, 11 (All Transfers) -
Wednesday August, 6 (All Transfers) -
Don't delay, sessions are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Your online registration and payment are always safe and secure. Warning: Student's name prefills in the credit card payment field of the registration form, this will not affect the payment.
If you aren't able to use the online registration system, please contact the First Year Experience Office at 262-472-3205.