At this program, you will:
- Get to know other new Warhawks
- Learn important information about the campus to help you be better prepared for starting your education here
- Connect with an academic advisor to discuss your academic options
- Register for your classes for the semester
- Begin building connections that will help you become a successful student
- Have fun beginning your UW-Whitewater experience
Plan-It Purple is required for all transfer students and is a full day program from 8:00am until 4:00pm. You must participate in the entire program in order to register for your classes: when completing your Plan-It Purple registration, please select a date which will allow for your full participation for the duration of the program.
Plan-It Purple Registration
If you are planning to attend UW-Whitewater in the Fall 2015 semester, you may begin registering for Plan-It Purple on March 1 via your WINS account. Please register for Plan-It Purple once you have committed to attending UW-Whitewater as the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE ($50 for student and $15 per guest). If payment is not received within one week of your registration you will be removed from the program.
How to register for Plan-It Purple* (click on the star for step by step instructions)
*Mobile devices are not compatible
1. Log on to WINS
2. Click on "UWW Applications" (left side panel)
3. Click on "Plan-It Purple"
4. Click on "Reserve a Date"
UWW EMAIL ADDRESS
Your UW-Whitewater email address is your formal communication with the university. All bills, notifications, confirmations and emergency updates will be sent via email (you can not forward your UWW email to another email account). You must check your UWW email daily. We encourage you to install it on your smartphone.
New UW-Whitewater undergraduate students are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment deposit. This deposit remains on account during your enrollment at the university. The deposit is never applied to your fees, rather it rolls forward to the next term as a deposit for that term. It is refundable upon request when you separate from UW-Whitewater. You will pay this when you register for Plan-It Purple.
Please contact Students Accounts regarding the Enrollment Deposit at 262-472-1373.
If you have been informed that you need to take a placement test please contact the UW-Whitewater Testing Office at 262-472-5613.