SHIPPING IS NOW OPEN FOR ALL SUMMER TERMS
Textbook Rental offers a convenient shipping option to all of our students. Just fill out and submit the form below. Here are some things to know about shipping:
To Receive Your Books - Simply fill out the digital form on this webpage.
- You may not be shipped a book if ...
- You list a course title but your professor has not formally requested a textbook for your course.
- You desire a textbook but are not enrolled in a class,
- Your professor has a book listed on their syllabus but has not requested one from TBR
- In these types of scenarios books are shipped if they are available
- Make sure to click the "Include Purchase Books" box, if you wish to have any books that are purchase only included in your shipment. We will gather any purchase books you need, charge them to your student bill, and send them all in one package. Doing so will save you both time and money.
To Return Your Books
- Ship books back to the below address:
- Textbook Rental
724 Starin Rd.
Whitewater WI, 53190
- All returning packages must be postmarked by the due date on your receipt. If your receipt is missing you can find the due date information on our website.
- Failure to return books on time will result in late fees. Any book 30 days past due will be billed to your account. There are no refunds once a book has been billed.
- Please do not send multiple requests. You don't want to end up with multiple packages and shipping charges.
- Rental is not responsible for shipping mishaps due to lack of or wrong information.