Summer Session 2020
May 26 - August 15
Priority registration begins March 9th
Benefits of taking summer courses:
- Stay on track: Students who take summer courses are 21% more likely to graduate in four years.
- Graduate Sooner: You can take up to 12 credits during the summer, that's almost a full semester.
- Improve your GPA: Have a bad grade in a class? Re-take it during the summer.
- Short Sessions: Summer sessions last less than three weeks.
- In-class or Online: Summer courses will fit any schedule.
||May 26 to June 13
||June 15 to July3
||July 6 to July 25
||July 27 to August 15