Center for Global Education
international student locations throughout the world


You should apply as an international graduate if:

  • You are not a US citizen or legal permanent resident
  • You want to pursue an graduate degree (Master’s or PhD)
  • You have earned an undergraduate degree at a higher education institution either in the US or in a foreign country prior to starting a graduate degree at UW Whitewater

You can learn more about International Graduate Admission process here:

Certification of Finance Form

McCutchan Hall
239 Prince Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

Study Abroad
McCutchan Hall
Room 204
(262) 472-5759

International Student Support
McCutchan Hall
Room 220
(262) 472-4992