Center for Global Education
International student applanuding at UW-Whitewater graduation

UW-Whitewater at Rock County International Students

UW-Whitewater at Rock County welcomes students for Associate degrees.

Submit an application at and pay the non-refundable $50 application fee:

  • Submit the online application first and then send the supporting documents. That would facilitate the processing of all the materials.
  • Make sure your name on the application is the same as it appears in your passport
  • Make sure that the Permanent Home Address is your home country address even if you currently live in the US
  • Your Mailing Address can be your US address if you have one
  • If you do not have a Social Security Number (SSN), you can leave that field blank

Submit an official evaluation by ECEWES and China Credential Services. We do not accept evaluations by other companies.

Submit one satisfactory score from our accepted scores list.

  • Our code at ETS for TOEFL submission is 1921
  • You can send a clear scan of your own copy of IELTS or TOEFL Test Report Form
  • For submission instructions of other scores on our accepted list please contact

Submit the Certification of Finances Form

  • You can send the filled form electronically to
  • If you have more than one sponsor, each of the sponsors should sign a separate Certification of Finance

Submit a bank statement showing enough liquid funds to cover the total cost outlined here

  • You can send the bank statement electronically to
  • The bank statement must be issued within 6 months of application date
  • The bank statement must be in the name(s) of your sponsor(s)
  • If more than one person owns the account on the bank statement, each of the account holders must sign a separate Certification of Finances

Submit the biographical page in your passport electronically to

We recommend submitting the online application and all the supporting materials prior to these dates:

  • Fall semester start: 15th of July
  • Spring semester start: 1st of December

Applications received after that date may be considered, however, admission will depend on the amount of time available for visa processing.  

For instructions on transitioning from UW-Whitewater at Rock County to UW-Whitewater main campus please contact

McCutchan Hall
239 Prince Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

Study Abroad
McCutchan Hall
Room 204
(262) 472-5759

International Student Support
McCutchan Hall
Room 220
(262) 472-4992

International Admissions
McCutchan Hall 208
(262) 472-1440