Faculty Budget Committee
The Faculty Budget Committee reports to the Faculty Senate.
- To participate in the development of UW-Whitewater budget policies, needs, and priorities in conjunction with academic planning agencies.
- To recommend budgetary guidelines in the categories of staffing priorities, and the allocation of monies for salaries and capital expenditures.
- To recommend policies for the implementation, by the colleges, of University budget policies.
- All reports and recommendations of this committee shall be made to the Faculty Senate and simultaneously circulated to the faculty.
7 voting members
- One faculty member elected from and by each constituency:
- College of Arts and Communication/Library
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Professional Studies
- College of Integrated Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
- Two at-large Faculty Members, elected by all university faculty.
Ex-officio non-voting member
- Vice Chancellor for Administrative Affairs
Two-year staggered terms as follows:
One at-large representative, Arts & Communication/Library representative, Integrated Studies representative, and the Letters and Sciences representative elected in odd-numbered years.
One at-large representative, the Business and Economics representative, and the Education and Professional Studies representative elected in even-numbered years.
-Adopted at All-Faculty Meeting 2022-03-15
page revised 2022-03-29