Are You Ready?
The Alumni Mentor Program brings together current students and alumni through informative friendships. Connections formed during these interactions can provide valuable advice and networking connections for the student protégés, as well as enrich the lives of the alumni who take the time to share their expertise.
You might make a good student protégé if:
- You are willing to take the initiative to connect with your mentor regularly
- You are eager for ways to further your career opportunities, through job shadowing, networking, advice from experience professionals
- Read more of our recommendations for protégés
Become a student protégé:
You might make a good Alumni Mentor if:
- You want to make a real difference in a UW-Whitewater student's life
- You are in a position to open networking and recruiting doors for the next generation
- You are looking for a way to strengthen your ties to the University
- You are willing to gain a fresh perspective and new experiences as a coach, tutor, advisor, and supporter
- Read more of our recommendations for mentors