The Office of Institutional Research and Planning (IRP) collects, analyzes, warehouses, and disseminates data about the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. IRP is the primary source for official campus statistics, complying with federal, state, and university reporting standards and requirements, and supports strategic planning, benchmarking, and peer analysis.
IRP is responsible for the dissemination of official University data through:
- reports to government agencies, accreditors, and other regulators;
- publications such as the Fall Profile and Fact Book;
- response to external surveys such as those from college ranking publications;
- research reports about important campus issues such as productivity,
achievement gap, and retention; and
- response to internal and external data requests for information about the University.