Welcome to the online home of Institutional Research and Planning (IRP). IRP collects, analyzes, warehouses, and disseminates data about the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. Institutional Research and Planning is the primary source for official campus statistics, complying with federal, state, and university reporting standards and requirements, and supports strategic planning, benchmarking, and peer analysis.
IRP is the source for official University data through:
- reports to government agencies, accreditors, and other regulators;
- publications such as the Fall Profile and Fact Book;
- response to external surveys such as those from college ranking publications;
- research reports about important campus issues such as productivity, achievement gap, and retention; and
- response to internal and external requests for information about the University.