Fall 2014 Class Schedule
Group Fitness Classes require a Fitness Membership
Fall 2014 Schedule, Session 1 (September 3 - October 24):
|5:00pm||Core Complete||Group Strength|
|7:15pm||Yoga (45 minute)|
Group Indoor Cycling
- Traditional Hi/Lo aerobics designed to improve efficiency of your heart, lungs and circulatory system through continuous effort while elevating your heart rate. This 30 minute class will burn calories and increase your endurance.
- Get ready to sweat! A high-intensity cardio class that combines coordination drills, plyometrics and athletic moves to create one intense workout!
- This FREE 15 minute abs class is open to everyone. A fun and challenging way to tighten and tone your tummy!
- Come and get the workout of your life! This class is designed to push you to the limit of your cardiovascular fitness. Low-impact, but high intensity! Water bottles are required. Located in the University Fitness Center, basement of Wells Hall. Reservations are highly recommended.
***Call ahead to reserve a spot: 262.472.1260***
- New to strength training or looking to CHANGE UP your CURRENT ROUTINE? Group Strength offers a non-intimidating environment to help shape your body!
- A fun filled, action packed cardio based, total-body conditioning workout that provides a wide range of modifications for all levels of fitness.
- An athletic blend of Yoga, Pilates, strength conditioning, flexibility and dynamic balance movements and poses.
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced stepper, this tried and true fitness staple uses basic to advanced step moves to challenge all levels of participants.
- This functional strength class offers a challenging and motivational environment to push your body to its limits!
- TRX leverages gravity and bodyweight, activating your core to help strengthen and increase range of motion throughout your body. **User's hands and feet are supported by a single anchor point while the opposite end of the body is in contact with the floor.**
- The most outrageously fun class that takes Kickboxing to a whole new level! Specially choreographed music and routines allow for an easy to learn workout that is challenging and upbeat.
- Connect your mind and body while promoting muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility. "Lengthening while strengthening!" Namaste!