Fall 2015 Class Schedule
Session 1: September 2nd - October 23rd, 2015
Group Fitness Schedule Matrix
|5:00pm||CORE COMPLETE||TURBOKICKTM||CORE COMPLETE|
|5:45pm||CORE COMPLETE||CORE COMPLETE|
Group Indoor Cycling
- Get ready to sweat! A high-intensity cardio class that combines coordination drills, plyometrics and athletic moves to create one intense workout!
- This is a FREE 15 minute abs class that is open to everyone. A fun and challenging way to tighten and tone your tummy!
- Come and get the workout of your life! This class is designed to push you to the limit of your cardiovascular fitness. Low-impact, but high intensity! Towels and water bottles are required. Located in the University Fitness Center, basement of Wells Hall.
- New to strength training or looking to CHANGE UP your CURRENT ROUTINE? Group Strength offers a non-intimidating environment to help shape your body!
- A fun filled, action packed cardio based, total-body conditioning workout that provides a wide range of modifications for all levels of fitness. What's Your 10?
- The ultimate challenge for your mind, body, and soul. A traditional Insanity class followed by a relaxing, stretching based Yoga. You must stay for the entire one hour class.
- An athletic blend of Yoga, Pilates, strength conditioning, flexibility and dynamic balance movements and poses.
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced stepper, this tried and true fitness staple uses basic to advanced step moves to challenge all levels of participants.
- This functional strength class offers a challenging and motivational environment to push your body to its limits!
- A TRX class fused with Total Exhaust. This hour long discipline will focus on exercises with the TRX trainer, high intensity intervals, and weight lifting to help your body receive the ultimate total body workout.
- NEW THIS SEMESTER!!! This new format combines 20 minutes of strength training, with 20 minutes of high intensity cardio and sport based movements, followed by 20 minutes of Yoga.
- TRX leverages gravity and bodyweight, activating your core to help strengthen and increase range of motion throughout your body. **User's hands and feet are supported by a single anchor point while the opposite end of the body is in contact with the floor.**
- The most outrageously fun class that takes Kickboxing to a whole new level! Specially choreographed music and routines allow for an easy to learn workout that is challenging and upbeat.
- Connect your mind and body while promoting muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility. "Lengthening while strengthening!" Namaste!