SUMMER 2015 Class Schedule
Session 1: JUNE 1 - JULY 23, 2015
Session 1: JUNE 1 - JULY 23
(@ Univ. Fitness)
| Turbokick ™ Express
Group Fitness Pass Information:
Group Fitness Classes require a Fitness Membership or Summer Group Fitness pass. Prices are for the 8-week session, June 1 - July 23, passes are not pro-rated.
* $30 UWW student/faculty/staff
* $35 Community/additional family/alumni
* $30 Group Cycling ONLY pass
All passes sold at UWW Rec Sports Office - Williams Center 100. All classes are held in the Williams Center Dance Studio except Cycling.
Cycling classes are held in the Cycling Studio at the University Fitness Center in Wells Hall, door #6 will open at 5:00pm. Wells Hall is located off of Lauderdale Drive on the north side of Starin Park.
- This is a FREE 15 minute abs class that is open to everyone. A fun and challenging way to tighten and tone your tummy!
- Come and get the workout of your life! This class is designed to push you to the limit of your cardiovascular fitness. Low-impact, but high intensity! Towels and water bottles are required. Located in the University Fitness Center, basement of Wells Hall.
- A fun filled, action packed cardio based, total-body conditioning workout that provides a wide range of modifications for all levels of fitness. What's Your 10?
- An athletic blend of Yoga, Pilates, strength conditioning, flexibility and dynamic balance movements and poses.
- This functional strength class offers a challenging and motivational environment to push your body to its limits!
- The most outrageously fun class that takes Kickboxing to a whole new level! Specially choreographed music and routines allow for an easy to learn workout that is challenging and upbeat.
- Connect your mind and body while promoting muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility. "Lengthening while strengthening!" Namaste!