Group Fitness Policies
- Fitness memberships or group fitness pass is REQUIRED to enter all classes except core complete and glute fusion. These two classes are free.
- For your own safety as well as being considerate of other members in classes where space is limited. back to back class participation is limited to only (2) one-hour classes, of which one must include yoga. For example, you may participate in a Turbokick® class, core complete, followed by yoga. But you may not participate in a Turbokick® class and then take a cycling class. You may participate in a yoga class at noon AND a Turbokick® class at night.
- Cycling classes are held in university fitness, lower level Wells East (water is required).
- Aqua classes are held in the Williams Center Pool.
- Classes will be cancelled within 10 minutes if no participants show.
Warhawk Fitness Indoor Cycling Sign-Up Policy
- There will be a sign up sheet at the UF front desk for EACH CYCLING CLASS.
- Participants can sign up THAT DAY ONLY either by calling in to the UF (262-472-1260) or in person.
- One person can sign-up per phone call or in person signup. Spouses may sign each other up within the same phone call.
- The studio will stay closed and will be monitored by the University Fitness Supervisor. 15 minutes prior to class the UF supervisor will let in those who have signed up (checking them off as they go in). Even if you are on the sign-up sheet there are no saving bikes at any time (prior to 15 minutes or otherwise).
- All signed up participants must be in the studio 5 minutes prior to class, otherwise the bikes will open up to people on the waiting list first then people who are there in person.