Williams Center Weight Room
||6am - 11pm
||6am - 9pm
||8am - 5pm
||12pm - 11pm
||6am - 9pm
||6am - 7pm
||8am - 2pm
||3pm - 9pm
Rules and Regulations
Download a copy of the Rules and Regulations
- All patrons must have valid membership on file in the Recreation Sports Office/University Fitness Center.
- Proper ID (Hawk Card, Community Membership card or Guest Pass) is required to enter all facilities.
- All individuals work out at their own risk.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed into the Williams Center Weight Room. During the summer months individuals between the ages of 15-17 are allowed to purchase memberships with permission of parent or guardian. Members age 15 must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
- Patrons should place all belongings in a cubby or in a locker. Recreation Sports and Facilities nor the Weight Room Staff are responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available in the general locker room. No bags are allowed in any area of the weight room.
- Athletic Priority Lifting times are Monday - Friday 6a -8a and 2p - 6p.
- Due to personal safety, safety of others including the staff, hygiene, and maintaining the life of the equipment the following regulations are in place:
- Absolutely no unsupervised lifting.
- Proper Dress Includes:
- Appropriate attire includes T-shirts with sleeves, athletic shorts, sweats, and athletic shoes (closed toe and heal).
- Inappropriate attire includes tank tops, jeans, cutoffs, baseball hats, dress or open toe shoes or boots.
- No athletic brimmed/billed hats allowed in the facility, skull caps and bandannas are permitted.
- No headphones are allowed on the strength floor. Headphones may be used on the cardio floor.
- Patrons should observe proper spotting procedures and lifting techniques.
- Collars must be used on all free weight lifts.
- Food, drink (other than water), and tobacco products are not allowed in the weight room.
- Patrons are required to clean up after themselves (i.e. return weights when finished, clean-up chalk or baby powder, and wipe down machines after use).
- Report any damaged or broken equipment to Weight Room Supervisor.
- No bikes allowed in the weight room. Roller blades and scooters must be left in the cubby storage area, or your locker.
- Recreation Sports & Facilities reserves the right to revoke privileges to anyone who refuses to comply with the policies.