Williams Center Weight Room
|Monday-Thursday||6am - 11pm|
|Friday||6am - 9pm|
|Saturday||8am - 5pm|
|Sunday||12pm - 11pm|
|Monday-Thursday||7am - 9pm|
|Friday||7am - 7pm|
|Saturday||8am - 2pm|
|Sunday||3pm - 9pm|
Rules and Regulations
- All patrons must have valid membership on file in the Recreation Sports Office/University Fitness Center.
- Proper ID (Hawk Card, Community Membership card or Guest Pass) is required to enter all facilities.
- All individuals work out at their own risk.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed into the Williams Center Weight Room. During the summer months individuals between the ages of 15-17 are allowed to purchase memberships with permission of parent or guardian. Members age 15 must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
- Patrons should place all belongings in a cubby or in a locker. Recreation Sports and Facilities nor the Weight Room Staff are responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available in the general locker room.
- Athletic Priority Lifting times are Monday - Friday 6a -8a and 2p - 6p.
- Due to personal safety, safety of others including the staff, hygiene, and maintaining the life of the equipment the following regulations are in place:
- Absolutely no unsupervised lifting.
- Proper Dress Includes:
- Appropriate attire includes T-shirts with sleeves, athletic shorts, sweats, and athletic shoes (closed toe and heal).
- Inappropriate attire includes tank tops, jeans, cutoffs, baseball hats, dress or open toe shoes or boots.
- No athletic brimmed/billed hats allowed in the facility, skull caps and bandannas are permitted.
- No headphones are allowed on the strength floor. Headphones may be used on the cardio floor.
- Patrons should observe proper spotting procedures and lifting techniques.
- Collars must be used on all free weight lifts.
- Food, drink (other than water), and tobacco products are not allowed in the weight room.
- Patrons are required to clean up after themselves (i.e. return weights when finished, clean-up chalk or baby powder, and wipe down machines after use).
- Report any damaged or broken equipment to Weight Room Supervisor.
- No bikes allowed in the weight room. Roller blades and scooters must be left in the cubby storage area, or your locker.
- Recreation Sports & Facilities reserves the right to revoke privileges to anyone who refuses to comply with the policies.