"It's on Us"
In accordance with Title IX regulations, the University has designated Paige Reed as the University's Title IX Coordinator. She is charged with monitoring compliance with these regulations. Questions regarding Title IX, as well as concerns and complaints of non-compliance, may be directed to her. Reed is responsible for receiving complaints of sexual harassment, including sexual assault, sexual violence or other sexual misconduct made against employees. The Dean of Students office is responsible for receiving complaints of sexual harassment, including sexual assault, sexual violence or other sexual misconduct made against students.
24 Hour Crisis Line: (262) 472-1060
- Not Alone
- Questions & Answers on Title IX & Sexual Violence
- RAINN.org (Report Abuse, and Incest National Network)
- Human Resources & Diversity
- Dear Colleague Letter: Title IX prohibits sex discrimination
- Dear Colleague Letter: Issue of Retaliation
- Title IX Dear Colleague Letter on Pregnant Students
- Sexual Assault Reporting Form
- Crime Reporting Form
How to help a friend or student who has been affected by sexual misconduct
The role of alcohol, how to prevent a false accusation, protect yourself and others