- To work with the Director of Academic Assessment in identifying professional development opportunities for faculty to assist them with the design and implementation of assessment plans.
- To work with the Director of Academic Assessment in identifying professional development opportunities for faculty to assist them in using the assessment process and data to improve their courses and teaching.
- To review UW-Whitewater and UW System Assessment policies and to respond, when necessary, on behalf of faculty.
- To identify and review all external agency requirements regarding assessment data on behalf of the faculty.
- To review and archive departments and colleges' assessment plans.
- To review and approve assessment plans for all new campus programs.
- To review campus assessment reports.
- To assist academic units in meeting the criteria of accreditation agencies.
- To assist in the design of an assessment model that departments may use when gathering data to be included in the Audit and Review report.
- To work with the Director of Academic Assessment in gathering assessment data and using it appropriately.
- To assist the Director of Academic Assessment in holding an annual Assessment Day including reviewing submissions for the event.
- To develop annual campus assessment awards.
- To identify annual recipients of campus assessment awards.
- To develop and maintain a collection of UWW rubrics and encourage use of rubrics by faculty and staff.
Elected or appointed members
- One faculty or instructional academic staff member representative each from Communication, Languages and Literatures and Mathematics Departments, elected by the respective departments.
- One representative from General Education Review Committee, to be elected by the General Education Review Committee
- Two students to be chosen by Whitewater Student Government
- One faculty or instructional academic staff member elected from each college
Ex officio members
- From each college, one representative of its assessment staff
- Director of academic assessment
Two year staggered terms for faculty or academic staff members and one year term for students.
|Members||Term Expires - June of year listed|
|Amal G.S. Ibrahim (A&C/Library)
|Kwangseog Ahn (B&E)
|Katy Casey (EDU)
|Daniel Baumgardt (L&S)
|Ed Frederick (Comm) - Elected by Dept.
|Marc Zunac (L&L) - ELected by Dept.
|Fe Evangelista (Math) - Elected by Dept.
Last revision 11/4/2016