- Spreading Schopenhauer: Professor's biography of philosopher reaches global audience
- UW-Whitewater student receives prestigious Goldwater Scholarship
- UW-Whitewater celebrates 146th anniversary with Founders Day awards
- Advocate of electric cars to give public lecture at UW-Whitewater
- Geography student wins McGraw Award for Student Excellence
Faculty & Staff encourage students to take learning beyond the classroom. The College of Letters and Sciences offers assistance and many programs to help students achieve this goal.
The academic departments within the College of Letters and Sciences provide a dynamic, intimate, and engaging learning experience. All of our programs are delivered by highly accomplished and respected full-time faculty. The College is divided into 13 departments comprising nearly 70 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs.
The College also offers interdisciplinary programs in Race and Ethnic Cultures (minor), International Studies (major), Integrated Science and Business (major), Liberal Studies (major and minor), Management Computer Systems (major), Public Policy Administration (major), as well as pre-professional programs in Chiropractic, Dentistry, Engineering (Physics), Law, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine.
- March 18, 2014
5. UW-Whitewater is Recognized Statewide as a Leader:
This past fall I attended the Board of Regents meeting at UW-Parkside. My main reason for being there was to help shepherd through a new major in Criminology that was approved by the Board with no concerns. We continue to … Continue reading