- Undergraduate Research Day set for March 19
- Race Unplugged: Beyond Racial Sound Bites of Pundits, Politicians and Pop Culture
- Darwin Day explores "Insights from the Beetles"
- Food and farming writer to speak on sustainability at UW-Whitewater
- Biology professor wins Regents Diversity Award
Faculty & Staff encourage students to take learning beyond the classroom. The College of Letters and Sciences offers assistance and many programs to help students achieve this goal.
The academic departments within the College of Letters and Sciences provide a dynamic, intimate, and engaging learning experience. All of our programs are delivered by highly accomplished and respected full-time faculty. The College is divided into 13 departments comprising nearly 70 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs.
The College also offers interdisciplinary programs in Race and Ethnic Cultures (minor), International Studies (major), Integrated Science and Business (major), Liberal Studies (major and minor), Management Computer Systems (major), Public Policy Administration (major), as well as pre-professional programs in Chiropractic, Dentistry, Engineering (Physics), Law, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine.
- January 27, 2014
4. The UW-Whitewater Student Body is Changing in Front of our Eyes:
It’s hard to believe that this is my 19th year on this campus. The UW-Whitewater that I was hired into in 1994 was a very different place than what we see today. The student body has become much more global … Continue reading