College of Letters & Sciences
Advising Banner


Contact Information

Annie LaValley
Advising Coordinator
Phone: (262) 472-1550
Location: Laurentide 4111

Peggy Strong
Advising Program Assistant  
Phone: (262) 472-1550
Location: Laurentide 4116


Prepare for Advising Students
Academic Planning
Academic Planning Academic Planning
Policies Policies
Forms Forms

Common referrals include:

  • Early AAR check for graduation (usually Junior year)
  • Transfer student questions
  • BA/BS degree requirements (The BA foreign language waiver is processed in this office)
  • Repeat Policy
  • Academic probation/dismissal
  • Testing questions
  • General Education
  • Students who may be earning over 165 credits

And other questions you may have…

Find advising information for other UW-Whitewater colleges.


College of Letters & Sciences
Laurentide Hall 4100
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 W. Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Resources For
Faculty/Staff Contact

Office of the Dean
Phone: (262) 472-1621

Student Contact

Advising Office
Phone: (262) 472-1550

Follow Us

  UW-W CLS Meet Your Faculty blog