Educational Foundations Department

Transfer Students

If you are transferring to UWW from another institution, you may need to complete a Phase 2 portfolio. The Transfer Policy of Portfolio Requirements form will provide information regarding these requirements. Also, if you have already taken some Foundations Block courses elsewhere, there is a course to assist you with the Phase II portfolio offered several times a year. See the guide for EDFOUND 214 for more information. The Course Waiver/Substitution Form is specific to the 9 credit Foundations Block.