Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, & Registration)
Once admitted to UW-Whitewater, one of your next steps is to participate in a Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, & Registration) program. During Warhawks SOAR you will:
- Learn important information about campus to help you prepare for your education at UW-W
- Connect with other new Warhawks
- Meet with Academic Advisors to select your classes
- Register for classes
Warhawks SOAR is required for all new students to enroll in classes. When you register for Warhawks SOAR, the non-refundable new student fee and a $100 enrollment deposit is due. If you wish to defer the new student fee to your first semester bill, please complete the fee deferment request.
Warhawks SOAR dates for first-year students starting in Spring 2024:
December 1, 2023 and January 12, 2024
SOAR registration will open in your WINS account on October 1, 2023.
Registration closes 4 business days before the program date to allow enough time to process the student's account.
- Starting October 1st, log into your WINS account: uww.edu/wins
- Click on the Warhawks SOAR tile under "Student Home".
- Complete the registration process. Your registration is not complete until fees have been paid or the deferment form completed.
- For instructions on how to register for Warhawks SOAR, click here.
Warhawks SOAR dates for first-year students starting in Fall 2024:
May 29, 31
June 4, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20
SOAR registration will open in your WINS account on March 1, 2024.