Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, & Registration)
Once admitted to UW-Whitewater, one of your next steps is to participate in a Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, & Registration) program. During Warhawks SOAR you will:
- Learn important information about campus to help you prepare for your education at UW-W
- Connect with an academic advisor to discuss your academic options
- Register for classes
- Meet other new Warhawks
Warhawks SOAR is required for all new students to enroll in classes. When you register for Warhawks SOAR, the non-refundable $90 new student fee and a $100 enrollment deposit is due. If you wish to defer these fees to your first semester bill, please complete the fee deferment request.
Warhawks SOAR date for first-year students starting in Spring 2022:
January 13, 2022
SOAR registration will open in your WINS account on October 1, 2021.
Registration closes 4 business days before the program date to allow enough time to process the student's account.
- Starting October 1st, log into your WINS account: uww.edu/wins
- Click on the Warhawks SOAR tile under "Student Home".
- Complete the registration process. Your registration is not complete until fees have been paid or the deferment form completed.
- For instructions on how to register for Warhawks SOAR, click here.
Warhawks SOAR dates for first-year students starting in Fall 2022:
June 1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 15, 17, 21, 23
SOAR registration will open in your WINS account on March 1, 2022.