First Year Experience

Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration)

Change Your Major

Incoming students who have been admitted to UW-Whitewater as a new freshman may switch their major prior to participating in the Warhawks SOAR program.  To request a major change, the student should complete the Change of Major online form.  (NOTE: Students currently attending UW-Whitewater should visit this site to declare or change their major: Declare a Major).

  • To change your major after your Warhawks SOAR date, please contact your academic advisor.
  • The online request form is due 4 business days prior to your Warhawks SOAR program.  Your WINS account will be updated the day before your SOAR program.
  • Please note: major change requests must be submitted by the student, not on behalf of the student (i.e. a parent, guardian, school counselor, etc.).


First Year Experience Office
UC 245
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 W. Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

Contact Us

Phone: (262) 472-3205