Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) for Transfer Students
Once admitted to UW-Whitewater, one of your next steps is to participate in a Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, & Registration) program. During Warhawks SOAR you will:
- Learn important information about campus to help you prepare for your education at UW-W
- Connect with other new transfer Warhawks
- Meet with academic advisors to select your classes
- Register for classes
Warhawks SOAR is required for all new students to enroll in classes. When you register for Warhawks SOAR, the non-refundable $50 new student fee and a $100 enrollment deposit is due. If you wish to defer these fees to your first semester bill, please complete the fee deferment request.
Warhawks SOAR dates for transfer students starting in Spring 2024:
December 1, 2023 and January 12, 2024
SOAR registration will open in your WINS account on October 1, 2023.
Registration closes 4 business days before the program date to allow enough time to process the student's account.
- Starting October 1st, log into your WINS account: uww.edu/wins
- Click on the Warhawks SOAR tile under "Student Home".
- Complete the registration process. Your registration is not complete until fees have been paid or the deferment form completed.
- For instructions on how to register for Warhawks SOAR, click here.
Warhawks SOAR dates for transfer students starting in Fall 2024:
SOAR registration will open in your WINS account on March 1, 2024.
UWW Email Address
Your UW-Whitewater email address is your formal communication with the university. All bills, notifications, confirmations and emergency updates will be sent via email, so be sure to check your UW-W email often!
If you have been informed that you need to take a placement test please contact the UW-Whitewater Testing Office at 262-472-5613.