Thank you for your interest in applying to the Office of Graduate Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. We have established minimum admission requirements that must be fulfilled by all applicants before we will begin the processing of your application. Below is a step-by-step process for applicants to consider. Please note the following:
- Check for deadlines.
- Read carefully the admission requirements.
- Fill out the application completely and be sure to sign it.
- Make sure that you have included all required documents.
- Check with individual programs for additional requirements.
Certain programs require graduate exams:
- Those applying to the Accounting (MPA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs are required to take the Graduate Management Admission test (GMAT) or the Graduate Records Exam (GRE).
- Those applying to School Psychology must take the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the GRE.
Check on the relevant site below for further information or contact the specific program if you have more questions. Please see the current Graduate Catalog for a listing of the general regulations and policies.