School of Graduate Studies Apply Now

Request For Guest Matriculant Status

A student accepted for a degree program at one graduate school who wishes to enroll for graduate courses at UW-Whitewater with the intention of transferring such credit to his/her degree program may be admitted as a guest matriculant to UW-Whitewater. Such admission does not require submission of transcripts, but may be accomplished by means of this form, accompanied with the online application.

[Download Guest Matriculant Status Form (Word Version)]

Online application:
For the online application, please select that you are a "Visitor/guest student at the graduate level.” Then in the graduate programs section, please select “Applying as a graduate special student (non-degree seeking)”