Blogs@UWW, powered by WordPress, provides an easy to use content management system for students, instructors, and staff. Blogs offer a way to share opinions, issues, information and ideas, and allow people from across the country, and the campus, to connect with each other through these ideas. Blogs can provide opportunities for student organizations, instructors, and staff of the University to build communities of interest.
- Fully customizable options.
- Manage privacy settings so you control who can see your content.
- Pick and choose from dozens of available Widgets to give your blog some dynamic features.
- Embed YouTube videos or other media directly into your posts.
- Import existing blogs from other sources directly into Blogs@UWW.