Textbook Rental offers a convenient shipping option to all of our students for a flat rate of $7.99 charged to your student bill. Before you fill out and submit the form below, here are some quick reminders:
- Textbook shipping may not be possible if:
- You list a course title but your instructor has not formally requested a textbook for your course.
- You request a textbook but are not enrolled in a class.
- Your instructor has a book listed on their syllabus but has not requested one from Textbook Rental
- In these types of scenarios, books are shipped if they are available
- Click "Include Purchase Books" if you wish to have any non-rental textbooks included in your shipment. We will gather any purchase books you need, charge them to your student bill, and send them all in one package. This opportunity saves both time and money.
To Return Your Textbooks:
- Ship books back to the below address:
- Textbook Rental
724 W. Starin Rd.
Whitewater WI, 53190
- All returning packages must be postmarked by the due date on your receipt. If your receipt is missing you can find the due date information on our website homepage.
- Failure to return books on time will result in late fees. Any book 30 days past due will be billed to your account. There are no refunds once a book has been billed.
- Please do not send multiple requests. This could result in duplicate packages and shipping charges.
- Rental is not responsible for shipping mishaps due to lack of or wrong information.