Summer Session 2019
May 28 - August 17
Priority registration begins April 1
Benefits of taking summer courses:
- Stay on track: Students who take summer courses are 21% more likely to graduate in four years.
- Graduate Sooner: You can take up to 12 credits during the summer, that's almost a full semester.
- Improve your GPA: Have a bad grade in a class? Re-take it during the summer.
- Short Sessions: Summer sessions last less than three weeks.
- In-class or Online: Summer courses will fit any schedule.
||May 28 to June 15
||June 17 to July 6
||July 8 to July 27
||July 29 to August 17