Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
GRADUATE PASS/FAIL (S/F)
- Graduate students registered for a course on a pass/fail basis will receive either a grade of S or F.
- A grade of S denotes the student has passed the course; a grade of F indicates failure.
- Grades of F count in computing grade point averages; S grades do not count. Instructors decide what constitutes a grade of pass for their courses.
- Workshops may be taken on a pass-fail basis. Other courses made available by departments on a pass-fail only basis are so indicated in advance in the Course Offerings portion of the Schedule of Classes.
- Since the decision whether a course taken on a pass-fail basis will count in a degree program rests with the major or emphasis department or college, students should attain appropriate permission prior to taking a course pass/fail.