Click here to Request Official Transcripts

PLEASE NOTE: If you are requesting a transcript from ROCK COUNTY CAMPUS for information PRIOR TO FALL 2019DO NOT USE THIS LINK: You will need to obtain your transcript from UW-Colleges as Whitewater main campus does not have access to your transcripts. Please use the UW-Whitewater at Rock County instructions in the dropdown below this one.   

Official transcripts are intended for the designated recipient(s) only as they contain confidential information.  Please ensure that the intended recipient's mailing information is correct when requesting an official transcript.  If you are not an intended recipient of this document, please notify the Registrar's Office immediately.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of an official transcript by unintended recipients is prohibited.

What is UW-Whitewater’s resend policy?

All resend requests (paper or PDF) must be submitted through Credentials Solutions Customer Support at 1-847-716-3005. Customers must wait 14 days from original transcript request before submitting a resend request. Requests must be submitted within 30 days of your original order date.

The Registrar’s Office may issue paper resends on a case-by-case basis for extenuating circumstances. All paper transcript resends must be mailed to the same address as listed on the original order form. We will only issue a resend once per order. All subsequent transcripts will require a new order.

Customers must have a valid reason for resend. Examples of reasons not accepted include but are not limited to:

  • Customer opened envelope and transcript is no longer considered official
  • Transcript was missing grade information that was not yet posted (The order form requires you to specify when to release your transcript. Unless you indicate to wait until after the current term is completed we will always send a current transcript as-is.)
  • Customer accidentally sent transcript to themselves instead of another recipient

Former UW College (UWC) students will order an official UW Colleges transcript online. As of October 1, 2019, UW Extended Campus (UWEX) will become the custodian of former UWC students who attended a UW College campus prior to September 1, 2019. When UWEX takes over the transcript ordering process, we will continue to use Credentials Inc to accept transcript orders online.

The links below will be available on October 1, 2019.

As of this fall, the majority of former UW College students do not have access to their unofficial transcripts (we will here locally until December 2019). There are a few exceptions:

  • Students enrolled in spring 2019 or summer 2019 may still have access to their UW Colleges portal account through December 2019.
  • A student living near a UW Branch Campus can visit the Campus Solutions Center and request an unofficial transcript in person (with a photo ID). We are not sure how long this in-person service will be available (see notes below).

Please note:

  • The above options may go away after this fall, as Shared Services is still working on a long term solution for us to manage former UWC student records. We currently are using PRISM and Credential to process transcript orders, but we do know the solution beyond 2020.
  • A transfer student who is shopping institutions can order a PDF copy of their transcript using the links above. The student could order one transcript and then send the PDF unofficial transcript to other institutions or have the transcript sent directly to the institution, which would then make it an official transcript request.
  • Beginning October 1, 2019 the current UW Colleges website will go away and will be replaced with a new landing page. The new landing page will include information relevant to former UW Colleges students like the procedure for requesting a transcript, accessing catalogs and course syllabi, ordering replacement diplomas, and paying off outstanding debt. You can log in and view the site draft here:

Students may access their unofficial transcripts through WINS.  Students may also request unofficial transcripts through the mail by completing the downloadable PDF form below, printing it, signing it, and mailing it along with a double-stamped self-addressed envelope. Transcripts will not be issued if a student has a hold or outstanding obligation to the University. Address requests to:

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall 2032
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
800 West Main Street
Whitewater WI 53190

Unofficial Transcript Request Form

If your name has changed and you would like your academic record (transcript) to reflect this change, please click here:

Biographical Information Change (Birth Date, Legal Name, Home Address)