Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration)
Warhawks SOAR: Tips To Know Before You Go
We are looking forward to seeing you at the in-person Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration) program!
Check out SOAR details below:
- Know your WINS log-in and password. You'll be logging into your account to enroll in classes at SOAR.
- Enroll in Multi-factor authentication (MFA) with Duo for added protection for your account. Follow the steps at Getting Started with MFA with Duo. Students not already enrolled in MFA with Duo may be prompted to self-enroll when logging into any UWW Net-ID-protected system. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking: free parking is available during SOAR in Lot 7, located by the Visitor Center on Starin Road. Look for the "Warhawks SOAR" signs on campus to guide you. If using GPS, select the Visitor Center.
- Check-in: check-in for Warhawks SOAR between 8:15-9:00am in the University Center (UC). Once you've parked, follow the "Warhawks SOAR" signs to the UC.
- SOAR Schedule: The Welcome Address begins at 9:00am. Students and guests will begin the day together and then break off into seperate programming. You will have the opportunity to experience the Campus Resource Fair at the end of the day together. Lunch is provided, the program will conclude around 4:00pm. Attendance at the entire program is required in order to enroll in classes.
We'll see you soon!
Contact us at 262-472-3205 or email@example.com.