Recertification will take place through CourseLeaf using the relevant Course Form. Open the form, fill out the general information at the top, and then scroll down to the General Education elective category area.
- Select "Recertification" from the drop-down menu.
- In the new category area (effective Fall 2018) select the category that is being requested for the course.
- Follow the link to the Qualtrics survey and complete the survey. This survey will open in a new window.
- Note: The survey can be saved, but must be completed on the same computer from the same location (thus having the same IP address).
- After completing the Qualtrics survey, return to the CourseLeaf form and upload an updated syllabus that meets GERC expectation (explained here).