Financial Services mission is to provide reliable and relevant financial information and quality financial services in an efficient and effective manner to support the institution's teaching, research, and public service mission.
Financial Services is an operating unit in the Division of Administrative Affairs and is characterized by:
- Delivers value added financial services.
- Values and responds to customer financial needs.
- Remains current with finance and accounting rules and regulations and interprets them to all stakeholders.
- Uses current technologies in applying best business practices.
- Recognizes change as an essential process critical to the financial development of the institution, and facilitates financial change in the institution.