Warhawk Shuttle Services
- Spring 2023 Semester Warhawk Shuttle Service runs from Jan 23-May 12, 2023
- Spring Schedule will remain the same
- NO Service during Spring Recess: Mar 27-Mar 30, 2023.
- Normal Spring Semester service resumes Monday Apr 3, 2023
- Schedule will stay as is during Finals.
- Questions and comments: Shuttle email.
Rock County Route: Janesville - Whitewater
- The Rock County shuttle provides service between the UW-Whitewater main campus and UW-Whitewater at Rock County campus.
- Service is provided by professional bus drivers employed by Van Galder in a full-size school bus.
- Additional service to the Van Galder bus terminal for expanded regional and local Janesville transit options.
Please note schedule deviation for the evening run.
|Monday through Thursday
Depart: UW-W at Rock County
Depart: Van Galder-JTS
Depart: Whitewater Campus: Wyman Mall-Andersen Hall
Arrive: UW-W at Rock County
Additional Transportation Services in Rock County
The Janesville Transit System provides regular bus routes at both Janesville stops for the Rock County Shuttle. Please visit the Janesville Transit System website for routes and schedules.
- Schedules are subject to change as needed and without notice. This website contains the official schedule. Riders can also opt-in to the Shuttle Announcements by contacting the Shuttle email.
- Times listed below are departure times; arrival times will vary depending on each individual stop and external conditions such as weather or traffic.
- Shuttle service is available Mon-Thurs during Fall and Spring semesters, but does not run Spring Break, State of Wisconsin legal holidays, or the day after Thanksgiving.
- Riders should expect to arrive at least five minutes before scheduled times to ensure you do not miss departures.
- Departure times, routes, and stops cannot be modified to meet individual requests.
- Access to the shuttles are verified by presenting your Hawk Card upon driver request and following any additional authentication procedures.
- Move to the rear of the bus after boarding to allow easier loading of passengers.
- DO NOT stand forward of the white line in the front of the bus to meet federal safety regulations.
- DO NOT cross in front of the bus after exiting. Wait until the bus has pulled away from the designated stop and you have a clear field of vision before crossing the street.
- Non-Transportable Items - The shuttle bus service does NOT allow transport of:
- flammable liquids
- dangerous, toxic, or poisonous substances
- storage batteries, chemicals, acid, or alkalis
- fishing rods (unless broken down and hooks removed)
- ski poles (unless secured)
- The shuttle driver may use discretion to deny transport of any other item deemed hazardous.
- Non-Permitted Activities or Possessions:
- Alcohol or Drug Possession or Use
- Possession of weapons or anything reasonably perceived to be a weapon