Launching in January 2020! The UW System has partnered with EAB to implement Navigate, a student success management system.
Navigate is a software platform designed to enhance academic advising, mentoring, and coordinated student support through:
- Smart guidance for students at pivotal points to clarify next steps and a path to progress and degree completion
- Appointment scheduling, communication, and follow up from units across campus to promote increased collaboration and accountability
- Proactive, coordinated support, and intervention campus-wide to refer students toward resources necessary for success
- Analytics that reveal opportunities to reduce barriers, identify intervention needs, and support student services
This system will empower students with information and tools and help advisors, faculty, and staff build more effective, timely support to foster student success.
UW-Whitewater began the implementation of Navigate in Summer 2019. Key launch dates include:
- Initial small-scale rollout to all professional staff advisors (Academic Advising & Exploration Center, College of Business & Economics, College of Integrated Studies – Rock campus): January 2020
- Student app accessible to students: January 21, 2020
- Campus-wide rollout: September 2020
- Onboarding of other departments, offices, and units will be ongoing; contact us if your office is interested in participating