In the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Department of Management, we are developing leaders with outstanding organizational and problem solving abilities. Management is an expansive discipline affecting every aspect of manufacturing, government, non-profit, and private companies, and organizations.
The Department of Management is the largest department in the College of Business and Economics. It offers undergraduate BBA majors in:
- Contact David Gee for more information
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Associate Professor Kelly Delaney-Klinger can answer your questions about this major.
These majors can lead a student to a career such as a retail manager, personnel manager, recruitment officer, production manager, purchasing supervisor, or even business owner. A degree in Management also provides a relevant foundation of knowledge for students wanting to pursue their MBA degree.
Learn about our majors!
What opportunities does the Department offer for student organization involvement?
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO) students have taken first place in the “Fast-Pitch” Elevator Competition, Warhawk Business Plan Competition, and multiple CEO National Conference Awards
- Society for the Advancement of Management (SAM)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The College of Business and Economics is accredited by AACSB International. Only 5% of business schools in the world have been able to obtain this highest standard of accreditation.
If you think a Management degree may be for you, you can: