Financial Aid
Image: Decorative image of flowers on campus

Related Links

Students with Disabilities

Summer Before Freshmen Year

Students attending the summer before their freshmen year will need to complete a FAFSA for the prior academic year and a Summer Application in order to be considered for financial aid.  Once the student is awarded aid, the Financial Aid Office will send an Award Notification for the summer term.  This is separate from the academic year Award Notification.  Be sure to complete all necessary steps to receive your aid.


Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)

DVR offers grants for students with disabilities.  The student must complete a FAFSA and talk to their DVR counselor regarding this funding.  The counselor should send the student information to Shari DuClos at  She will process the application information and send it back to the DVR counselor.  Students receive these funds directly from DVR.

Wisconsin Hearing/Visually Handicapped Grant

Wisconsin residents who are deaf, hard of hearing, or visually impaired may qualify for a grant from the state.  Students need to have a FAFSA on file which demonstrates financial need.  Awards are determined by the Higher Educational Aids . Contact ShariLynn DuClos for more information.


Financial Aid Office
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
130 Hyer Hall
800 West Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

Contact Us

Phone: (262) 472-1130
Fax: (262) 472-5655
Email us!
Meet the Staff

Office Hours

Lobby Open: 
Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 4:00 PM
Phones Answered:
Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 4:30 PM 
-Closed Monday, 5/27/24-

Walk-in Advising

Mon, Tues, & Wed: 9 AM - 4 PM
Thursday: 12:30 PM - 4 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 12:30 PM 
-Closed Monday, 5/27/24-