Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW AND WHY TO CLEAR YOUR CACHE
Cache is information stored on your computer that a webpage needs (images, the html page). When you visit the same page for a second time, the browser speeds up display time by loading the page locally from cache instead of downloading everything again. This sometimes results in less than current versions of web pages being displayed which can cause errors when working in WINS.
Below are instructions on how to clear the cache from each of the different internet browsers.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools, and then click Option. (If you have a newer version you may have the FireFox (orange) button in the upper left corner. Click the button and then click option.)
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Offline Storage section, click Clear Now.
Click OK to close the Options window.
INTERNET EXPLORER 7
- From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Internet Options.
- Under "Browsing history", click Delete...
- To delete your cache, click Delete files...
- To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies...
- To delete your history, click Delete history...
Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari...
From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the "Clear data from this period" menu to select the amount of data that you want to delete.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Mac Users (On Google Chrome): If you don't see the wrench icon, you can go to the menu bar at the top of your screen and select Chrome > Clear Browsing Data to open the Clear Browsing Data dialog.