Risk Management
Risk managment resources


UW-W employees and students can obtain chemical safety information about products and substances used or stored in the course of business at UW-W. To locate a specific material safety data sheet, search for keywords from the product or manufacturer name to locate the appropriate material safety data sheet. If you are unable to locate the appropriate MSDS for a product that is present in a UW-W facility, please notify your supervisor or faculty member to request a copy.

Access the UW-W Material Safety Data Sheet Collection

Note: after you click on the link above, press the (CTRL) key and the letter "F" to open a search window. Type in a keyword of the product or manufacturer name to search for the MSDS.

Comments or suggestions about the UW-W MSDS collection? Please let us know!

Below are the forms to be completed when reporting and requesting insurance reimbursement on a property loss.

  1. Proof of Loss
  2. General Accident Report/Property Damage Form
  3. Lightning Loss - Affidavit (As Needed)
  4. You will need to provide a copy of your department inventory showing the item you wish to replace or repair and/or a copy of the purchase order or requisition that was used to purchase the item.
  5. You will need police reports on items stolen or vandalized.
  6. Submit a quote for the replacement item or estimate of repair for damaged property.

Currently our property loss deductibles are:

  1. $1000 for damaged or destroyed items
  2. $1000 for stolen property where forced entry occurred
  3. $2500 for stolen property where there was no evidence of forced entry.

Send all forms and required documentation to the Risk Management and Safety Office (Hyer Room 330). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at 1856.