UW-Whitewater Foundation, Inc. Give Now »
How to give to the UW-Whitewater foundation

Gifts That Provide Income

Charitable Gift Annuities (CGA): Charitable gift annuities offer a simple way to make a gift while providing income for the donor or a designee. You donate a gift of cash or publicly traded securities and the Foundation agrees to pay you (or someone you designate) a fixed amount annually for life. At the termination of the gift annuity, the balance of the fund supports the program of your choice at UW-Whitewater.

Deferred Charitable Gift Annuity (DCGA): If you don’t need the income currently, you can establish a gift annuity to defer payments for a period of time. Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities offer higher payment rates and often a greater tax deduction than a traditional CGA.

Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT): You make a gift to a trust and the trust makes payments to you (or someone you designate) for a term of no more than 20 years. When the trust terminates, the remaining assets of the trust supports the program of your choice at UW-Whitewater.

Contact Us

UW-Whitewater Foundation, Inc.
Alumni Center
800 W Main St
Whitewater, WI 53190

Gift FAQ's

UW-Whitewater Foundation’s EIN number is 39-6081189.  This can be used on any tax forms requiring documentation of donations to a 501(c)(3) organization.

Make checks payable to:
UW-Whitewater Foundation, Inc.