Withdrawal Procedures Web

Withdrawal Procedures Web

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"

UW-Whitewater withdrawal process 

The Withdrawal Online Submission Form is to be used by the student only to notify the University that you wish to drop ALL classes for the semester.

If you wish to drop one or some of your classes, you can use WINS prior to the published deadlines.  

Please refer to the schedule of classes for the academic deadlines for term withdrawals.

  • Check your checklist and Student Account holds on WINS
  • Check your Student Account balance on WINS, now and every so oftern, as charges could be incurred during the term and shortly thereafter.
  • If you are an international student, student athlete, receive financial aid, veteran's and/or other benefits we strongly encourage you to meet with the appropriate official before withdrawing. There may be legal, certification, and/or repayment penalties associated with the withdrawal.
  • If you have completed one or more classes prior to requesting a withdrawal for the term, the withdrawal will be processed only for the remaining in-progress classes. Completed classes and grades (including incomplete grades) will remain on your academic record.

To access the Withdrawal form:


The withdrawal process may take up to 48 hours for processing; however, the day the Registrar's Office receives your withdrawal form is the official date of the withdrawal.

If you have missed the deadline for withdrawal you may appeal, by submitting a Request Form to the Registrar's Office.


Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30