Outstanding Freshman & Transfer Student Award
Recognizing one freshman student and one transfer student who has experienced UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year.
- Award application must align with the First Year Experience Office's mission of Transition, Connection, Integration, and Development.
- Award Amount: $500
- The award recipient will recieve the funds in one installment of $500 applied to their fall tuition bill. The student must remain in good academic & conduct standing and be enrolled as a full-time student for the fall semester.
- Candidates must be a new freshman or transfer student
- Apply online with an essay demonstrating involvement at UW-W
- Attend the Campus Awards Ceremony in April
Applications are now closed.
If you have questions, please contact Anna Kormanak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call FYE at (262)-472-3205
Congratulations to the 2023 Award Winners!