The Executive Tier is a governance committee comprised of leadership representatives across campus to:
- Represent the entire university;
- Guide vision and strategic direction for the use of technology on campus;
- Sponsor, guide and inform major technology projects;
- Establish other technology governance groups as needed;
- Establish a framework/guideline for prioritizing major technology projects and serving as arbiter if necessary
- Monitor accountability of university departments in relationship to meeting technology objectives
The committee members include:
Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs, Vice Chancellor of Administrative Affairs, Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Instuctional, Communication & Information Technology.
The Executive Tier reports to the Chancellor.