RECENT HR NEWS
University Staff Personnel Rules
- COMPLAINT POLICY
- WORKPLACE CONDUCT EXPECTATIONS POLICY
- EMPLOYEE GRIEVANCE POLICY
- GRIEVANCE POLICY - IMPARTIAL HEARING OFFICER
- LAYOFF FOR REASONS OF BUDGET OR PROGRAM POLICY
- Shared Governance Participation Policy
- Voluntary Reassignment of Formerly Classified FLSA - Exempt Employees to Academic Staff/Limited Appointment Positions
(election results, mission statement, by-laws and frequently asked questions)
New University Personnel System Development
As a result of the 2013 - 2015 biennial budget, the State of Wisconsin authorized and directed the University of Wisconsin System to develop two distinct new personnel systems: one for UW-Madison employees and one for all other UW System Employees. These new systems are to be implemented July 1, 2015.
Employee Political Activity
We Are All Purple Website: http://www.uww.edu/news/we-are-all-purple
The Office of Human Resources and Diversity must be notified within 30 days of changes in family status to be eligible for benefits. This includes marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, and death of any insured members.