Plan-It Purple: Tips To Know Before You Go
Your Plan-It Purple program will be here before you know it. We are looking forward to spending some time with you and helping you to make plans for your first semester at UW-Whitewater. Here are a few things that you'll want to keep in mind as you prepare for Plan-It Purple.
- Please park in lot #7 located by the Visitor Center just off of Starin Road. Once you're near campus, look for the "Plan-It Purple parking" signs to direct you to this parking lot.
- You will have your photo taken for your student ID. Please plan accordingly.
- If you wish to change your major, you may do so in the morning before the welcome session.
- Plan-It Purple check in begins at 8:15 a.m. The day will conclude when the class registration process is complete, typically no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Students and guests will attend the first two sessions together. For the remainder of the day, students and guests will have separate schedules. Students will meet with a peer leader, and guests will hear from various offices on campus.
- We recommend you bring a jacket or a sweatshirt.
- If you are planning to get a job on campus during the fall semester you may turn in your hire information at Plan-It Purple. Instructions and forms are located here
Contact us at 262-472-3205 or email@example.com. See you at Plan-It Purple. Safe travels!