Warhawks SOAR: Tips To Know Before You Go
Your Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) program will be here before you know it! We are looking forward to spending some time with you and helping you to make plans for your first semester at UW-Whitewater. Here are a few things that you'll want to keep in mind as you prepare for Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration).
- Please park in Lot #7 located by the Visitor Center on Starin Road. Look for the "Warhawks SOAR Parking" signs to direct you.
- You will have your photo taken for your student ID. Please plan accordingly.
- If you wish to change your major, you may do so in the morning before the welcome session.
- Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. The day will conclude when you've registered for your classes, typically no later than 4:00pm.
- Students and guests will attend the first two sessions together. For the remainder of the day, students and guests will have separate schedules.
- We recommend you bring a jacket or a sweatshirt.
- If you are planning to get a job on campus during the fall semester you may turn in your hire information during the Campus Resource Fair at Warhawks SOAR. Instructions and forms are located here.
Contact us at 262-472-3205 or email@example.com.